Feedback from Rennes University Hospital
"A flexible patient app for an innovative and responsive hospital".
At exolis, we are convinced that "reactivity" rhymes with "flexibility". This is why we offer a fully configurable and interoperable patient pathway solution that adapts to the specificities of each establishment and to health constraints.
During this webinar, the University Hospital of Rennes, which has made patient involvement its strategic challenge in order to remain at the forefront of innovation, shares its experience. With the application, they are innovating on a daily basis and in complete autonomy to deploy numerous pathways, particularly during the Covid crisis with remote monitoring of sick patients and vaccination.
How are they organised? How are they preparing for the future?
All your questions and answers in our webinar.
- Christine PICHON, CIO of Rennes University Hospital
- Christophe ROSSO, co-founder of exolis
- Jean-Baptiste LAVAULT (moderator), senior consultant manager of Acadys
- exolis and its patient portal solution
- Strategic issues of the "Connected Patient" project at the University Hospital of Rennes
- Feedback on the follow-up of COVID+ and vaccinated patients
- And tomorrow?